By Claire Cornish
At fourteen years of age, sweet Lavender should be curled up on a loved one’s lap or snuggled up on a comfortable couch with her family close by.
It’s hard to imagine what this gentle senior has been through lately before turning up at the county shelter as a stray.
Lavender loves people and has clearly been given lots of affection in her life because she welcomes it now and seems familiar with a gentle hand or a rub of the head.
She is looking for a place to call home again, and although she is rich in experience, she still has plenty of golden years ahead of her.
This gorgeous pup is currently living at Broward County Animal Care, and although the shelter is closed to the public at the moment, you can make an appointment to meet her by sending an email to ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.26Adoption Alert: Luca Loves Other Dogs and is Well-Mannered, Sweet, and Affectionate
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work