By Claire Cornish
If there were ever a Homecoming Queen at the shelter, it would be Chiqui.
Chiqui is extremely popular yet at the same time approachable and humble, and always including all of the other dogs in playgroup so that nobody feels left out.
This pretty five-year-old girl is always smiling and seems to be really quite joyful about life in general despite her current situation and her need for a family of her own.
Chiqui’s ID# is A2096955, and she is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Chiqui by emailing ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home