By Claire Cornish
If there were ever a Homecoming Queen at the shelter, it would be Chiqui.
Chiqui is extremely popular yet at the same time approachable and humble, and always including all of the other dogs in playgroup so that nobody feels left out.
This pretty five-year-old girl is always smiling and seems to be really quite joyful about life in general despite her current situation and her need for a family of her own.
Chiqui’s ID# is A2096955, and she is currently staying at Broward County Animal Care. Although the shelter is closed to the public, you can make an appointment to meet Chiqui by emailing ACADadoptions@broward.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home