By Claire Cornish
As his name might suggest, Goliath is a large young dog – 103 pounds to be exact. Surprisingly he seems aware of his size, and he has been well-trained to walk without pulling his human down the street at speed.
Goliath loves to play and has a lot of canine friends. He has a happy-go-lucky personality, and he loves to be around his favorite people.
Goliath found himself at the shelter as an older puppy and struggled to get noticed but was eventually fostered and later adopted into a happy, loving home. Unfortunately, his human dad’s circumstances have changed, and he is no longer able to take care of Goliath; this wonderful, affectionate American bulldog is now seeking a forever home.
Goliath loves having a stable routine and will even put himself to bed in his crate at 10 p.m. because he knows it is his bedtime. Goliath is a smart boy who loves toys, mealtimes, and staring at his humans while they eat.
If you would like to meet this outstanding boy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.05.03Wonderful, Affectionate American Bulldog Keeps Getting Overlooked at Shelter
- News2021.04.22This Young German Shepherd Would Love To Spend His Life With You
- News2021.04.07Adopted During Lockdown, His Owners Gave Him Up When They Went Back to Work
- News2021.03.21Adoption Alert: This Bundle of Loveliness Patiently Waits for Her Forever Home