By Claire Cornish
As his name might suggest, Goliath is a large young dog – 103 pounds to be exact. Surprisingly he seems aware of his size, and he has been well-trained to walk without pulling his human down the street at speed.
Goliath loves to play and has a lot of canine friends. He has a happy-go-lucky personality, and he loves to be around his favorite people.
Goliath found himself at the shelter as an older puppy and struggled to get noticed but was eventually fostered and later adopted into a happy, loving home. Unfortunately, his human dad’s circumstances have changed, and he is no longer able to take care of Goliath; this wonderful, affectionate American bulldog is now seeking a forever home.
Goliath loves having a stable routine and will even put himself to bed in his crate at 10 p.m. because he knows it is his bedtime. Goliath is a smart boy who loves toys, mealtimes, and staring at his humans while they eat.
If you would like to meet this outstanding boy, please email email@example.com.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is
- News2021.08.23Overlooked at the Shelter This Gentle, Calm Dog is Waiting for a Family
- News2021.07.059-Week-Old Puppy Needs Nurturing Forever Home