By: Jill Fox
Folks were demanding a pizzeria closer to home, and a father and son duo from New York both made it happen.
Parkland residents took to Facebook to praise the new restaurant.
“Just had the margarita pizza from All-Star Pizza in the Publix Plaza. It was AMAZING! We highly recommend and are excited to finally find good pizza!” Wrote Christina Menegolla.
“The sauce is incredible,” exclaimed Mandy Sheridan.
The newest location of the already popular All-Star Pizza is now open in Parkland Commons. Similarly, this isn’t the first entrepreneur to bring local business into the neighborhood: Carmella Coffee Bar is next door.
“We saw the growing neighborhood as a great opportunity with so much new construction and so many new families moving into the area,” said James Tramontano Jr., “We are a great choice for the Parkland community because we have gained the trust of South Florida residents since 1995 and we are quickly becoming a household name.”
With locations already in Coconut Creek, Deerfield Beach and Pompano Beach, James Jr. and his father, James Sr., are excited to bring their homemade sauce and fresh-made pizza dough to Parkland. The family uses high quality, fresh ingredients with their own family recipes and profess to do so with friendly service and fair prices.
“We know that busy families need quality meal solutions and our delicious food is the answer,” said Tramontano Jr.
All-Star Pizza isn’t just known for their delicious pies; they also serve many popular dishes including their Grandma Pizza, Margherita Pizza, White Pizza, Chicken Parmigiana, Garlic Knots and of course, the Cannolis. There is something for everyone, including Gluten Free Pizza.
And the best news? They deliver.
Tramontano Jr. said, “Our focus is quality and consistency, and of course, making every customer completely satisfied every time. We truly put our hearts into everything we do.”
A Plantation High School graduate, Tramontano Jr. attended the University of Central Florida and now lives in Coral Springs with his wife, Cari, and their two small children. His father, James Tramontano Sr. lives in Parkland’s MiraLago with his wife, Debbie.
All-Star Pizza is now open at 7965 N. University Drive. 754-802-3676. Order online at All-Star Pizza.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She is currently a Senior Account Director at Lon Haber & Co. Fox worked at NBC Miami for eight years after graduating from the University of Miami. She lives in Parkland with her husband, Brian and two children.
- News2019.12.11Marjory Stoneman Douglas Alumnus Waiting and Hoping for a Kidney Transplant
- Events2019.12.11Parkland Pokers Hold Spring Baseball Tryouts
- Events2019.12.09Parkland holds Second Annual ‘Light up the Park’ December 13
- Crime & Safety2019.12.07Car Burglaries on the Increase in Parkland During Holiday Season