By Agrippina Fadel
Boss is an intelligent boy ready to give his humans tons of affection. This gray and white American Staffordshire Terrier is three years old and weighs 56 pounds.
According to Broward County Animal Care, Boss arrived at the shelter last June and quickly “took charge” of the staff’s hearts. He enjoys getting hugs and pets and is always ready for playtime or a long walk in the park. This pup loves his toys and always gives the volunteers longing looks as if asking if they have a minute to play with him.
Boss would be a perfect dog for a family with an active lifestyle.
To adopt Boss (A2197865), foster, or take a dog out for lunch, email the shelter at email@example.com. To schedule a meet-and-greet appointment and learn more about adoptable pets, email ACADadoptions@broward.org.
The Adoption Center at Broward County Animal Care is located at 2400 SW 42 Street, Fort Lauderdale, and is open Tuesday through Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Adoptions are free and include spaying/neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, and a Broward County pet license tag.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.01.20Talk Media Wins 1st Place at Florida Press Club Awards for Community News Category
- News2022.12.03Church Offers Unique Spiritual Experience with Live Music on Sunday Evenings
- News2022.12.01Snow on the Forecast: Annual Snowfest is Coming to Parkland
- News2022.11.29Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual ‘Light Up the Night’ Holiday Party