By: Sharon Aron Baron
Residents are in for a fun Saturday night when Eats ‘n Beats returns to the Parkland Amphitheater with The Petty Hearts—The National Tom Petty Tribute Show.
The Petty Hearts are a nationally touring Tom Petty tribute band celebrating the life and musical legacy of Petty’s amazing 40-year career in rock and roll.
The Petty Hearts perform faithful renditions of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers’ extensive catalog, including dozens of his best-known Top 40 hits and some deeper album cuts Petty rarely played live.
The band has headlined at venues affiliated with Live Nation, iHeart Radio, the Hard Rock Café, House of Blues, the Miami Marlins, the Miami Dolphins, NASCAR, state fairs, and dozens of cities. The Petty Hearts were also the first and only authentic Tom Petty tribute invited to play the national Beatle fans convention known as Abbey Road on the River. They were selected to appear in Season 1 of the globally televised series, Clash of the Tributes, filmed at the Hard Rock Hotel in Hollywood, FL.
The fun happens Saturday, July 3, from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m and will include various food trucks at the venue.
Attendees are welcome to bring lawn chairs, blankets, and a big appetite to this free outdoor concert. Social distancing circles will be utilized throughout the event on the great lawn. Space is limited, and groups may not consist of more than ten people.
The Parkland Amphitheater is located at 10555 Trails End.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 27, 2024Parkland Farmers’ Market Returns with Classic Car Show
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Construction Underway on 150-Acre Preserve Honoring Marjory Stoneman Douglas Massacre Victims
- NewsFebruary 21, 2024Marjory Stoneman Douglas Educator Named Finalist for Career and Technical Education Teacher
- NewsFebruary 20, 2024Lead the Fight at the American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life