By Jill Fox
The Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department responded to a fire in the Heron Bay community on Thursday night.
According to Deputy Chief Mike Moser, the call came in at 8:00 p.m. reporting a residential fire in the garage at the 10700 block of NW 83 Court in Creekside.
When crews arrived, they found heavy fire coming from the home’s garage area, which extended into a small portion of the inside of the house and parts of the attic. As of 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, crews were still on the scene looking for hot spots.
The family was home but was able to exit unharmed.
The cause is still under investigation.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.03.04Carmela Coffee Holds Beginners Mah Jongg Night on March 16
- News2021.03.03Parkland Preteen Collects LEGO Sets For Hospitalized Children
- News2021.03.02Feeling Lucky? Register For Pap Corps Bingo on March 17
- News2021.03.02MEDNAX Awards Four $20,000 Scholarships to Marjory Stoneman Douglas Seniors