By Jill Fox
The Coral Springs-Parkland Fire Department responded to a fire in the Heron Bay community on Thursday night.
According to Deputy Chief Mike Moser, the call came in at 8:00 p.m. reporting a residential fire in the garage at the 10700 block of NW 83 Court in Creekside.
When crews arrived, they found heavy fire coming from the home’s garage area, which extended into a small portion of the inside of the house and parts of the attic. As of 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, crews were still on the scene looking for hot spots.
The family was home but was able to exit unharmed.
The cause is still under investigation.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.08.04City Selects Lt. Craig Calavetta As New BSO Parkland District Chief
- News2021.08.04Parkland Residents Host First Local Wine And Food Festival
- News2021.08.04Parkland Mah Jongg Players Meet For 2 Summer Gatherings
- News2021.08.03Parkland Principals, Interim Superintendent Address Parents on August 9