By: Matt Rothman
Former Major League Baseball player Stephen Cardullo is set to host another Bullozone Baseball High School prep clinic.
The High School prep camp will run from June 26-30 at Pine Trails Park from 8 am – 1 pm for kids ages 13-15 Kids will have the chance to do speed and agility training, strength and conditioning, hitting with video analysis, and game simulations.
Those interested in registering can do so for $350 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Football Wins 2023 Pig Bowl For 1st Win Under Coach Hindsley
- NewsSeptember 28, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas Grad Coby Mayo Officially Named MVP of the Eastern League
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Marjory Stoneman Douglas and Westglades Cross Country Dominate in Week 4 Meet
- NewsSeptember 25, 2023Roman Anthony Named Boston Red Sox Minor League Player of the Year