By Jill Fox
The Parkland Chamber of Commerce is holding an “Equity in Business” panel discussion on Wednesday, July 8.
The panel will feature guest speakers, including Broward County Mayor Dale V.C. Holness, Broward County Black Chamber of Commerce President Shaheewa Jarrett Gelin, and Parkland Mayor Christine Hunschofsky.
The Chamber decided on the timely topic to discuss what’s going on in the Broward Community, as well as share ideas of what business owners can do to be mindful and make appropriate changes.
Nicole Roman, President of the Chamber, said at the core of the Parkland Chamber is a winning formula that promotes unity, diversity, and the opportunity to develop stronger business relationships.
“Support at this point in time is paramount, and you can rest assured that the Parkland Chamber of Commerce will be here supporting our community and local business,” she said.
During the hour-long zoom meeting at 8:30 a.m., each guest will speak for five to seven minutes, and then they will open it up for questions.
Currently, there is no cost for Parkland Chamber meetings, and they are open to both members and non-members.
“Until further notice, we’re going to continue on that path– we want everyone to know they are welcome,” said Marketing Director, Cindy Kaufman.
Register here, and you will receive the Zoom log-in link with your RSVP confirmation.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2021.05.10Parkland Library Welcomes Residents Back with Longer Hours and New Events
- News2021.05.10Mah Jongg And Mingle At Family Bagels in Parkland
- News2021.05.083 City Leaders Featured Guests at Parkland Chamber Event
- News2021.05.04Somerset Parkland Academy Paves Its Future With Help From Founding Families