By Jim Donnelly
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through January 16, 2022.
A victim of Burglary Residence on NW 67th Court was reported on 01/13/2023. The total estimated loss was $3,650.
A victim of Burglary Conveyance on Trails End was reported on 01/15/2023. The total estimated loss was $120. The victim returned to her 2013 Hyundai Sonata and discovered the rear passenger window smashed out. Her purse was stolen from the rear floor.
A victim of Burglary Business on Old Club Road was reported on 01/16/2023. The victim advised an unknown suspect(s) entered the business through a construction area after climbing over a locked fence. The suspect(s) vandalized and damaged property in the amount of $4,200.
A victim of Theft – All Other on NW 100th Way was reported on 01/15/2023. The victim stated he ordered a $200 Visa gift card from Amazon, which was delivered on 1/10/23. The victim advised he never received the package and assumed an unknown suspect had removed it.
No arrests were reported.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Tamarac Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, and Margate Talk.
- A Coral Springs resident for over 30 years, Jim Donnelly has had a 40-year career as a photographer, videographer, and editor for South Florida affiliate news stations, along with CNN, ESPN, ABC Sports and News, NBC Sports and News, Fox News, and CBS. Donnelly has won several awards, including EMMY’s, for his team coverage. Currently, he owns Image Masters Photography and works as a Realtor.
- News2023.06.04Parkland Crime: Victim Finds Her Stolen Rolex On Facebook
- News2023.05.29Parkland Crime: $9K Worth of Watches Stolen During Open House
- News2023.05.22Parkland Crime Update: Dog May have been Stolen After Being Let Out
- News2023.05.15Parkland Crime: Police Called After Employee Doesn’t Return Company Property Upon Resignation