By: Sharon Aron Baron
In addition to the Parkland Farmers’ Market on Sunday, there will be a Community Awareness Fair which where local nonprofits will share information.
Those who attend should expect to see the usual Parkland Farmers’ Market — the largest outdoor farmers’ market in Broward County, with the addition of the Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland District and the Eagles’ Haven Wellness Center, along with others, who will be offering volunteering opportunities as well.
Beyond that, the Farmers’ Market will have its usual second-to-none selection of gourmet food items, organic and conventional produce, coffee, lemonade, sauces, and a lot more. Make sure you arrive early to see them all.
The Farmers’ Market takes place on the following Sundays in 2020 from 9 am to 1:00 pm.
March 8, 2020
Health & Wellness
March 22, 2020
April 5, 2020
April 19, 2020
The Equestrian Center at Temple Park, located at 8350 Ranch Road in Parkland. Pets on leashes are welcome.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2021.11.20Pets of the Week: Papo and Roxy are Looking for their Forever Families
- News2021.11.17Parkland Farmers’ Market is Back with Over 100 Vendors and Crafts
- News2021.11.15Group of Heron Bay Homeowners Files Lawsuit to Stop Commercial Development on Former Golf Course
- News2021.11.12Parkland Man Operates a Multi-Million Dollar Ponzi Scheme Alleges Attorneys, Victims