By Jill Fox
The Parkland Library hosts another StoryWalk with a special guest who children can meet.
First, Woodward Jr. will read his book Forever a Scholar. Then, children can enjoy reading one of his other books on the StoryWalk. His book Hare’s Big Heart is about finding the courage to make new friends.
Each book page will be posted on a separate sign along a path outside of the Parkland Library. To complete the story, children will need to finish the walk.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked in public relations and television for over 20 years. Fox lives in Parkland with her husband and their two children.
- News2022.05.17Find a “Fur”ever Friend At Parkland’s 1st Dog Expo
- News2022.05.09Make Our Schools Safe Raises $125,000 At Annual Benefit
- News2022.05.07Parents Invited To Vaping Prevention Town Hall On May 12
- News2022.05.064 Awarded Friendship Journey Scholarships In Memory of Jaime Guttenberg And Gina Montalto