By Jill Fox
Parkland Soccer registration is officially open for the 2020-2021 season.
From now through September 1, registration for the 33rd season of soccer is available and costs $145 per player with a $15 discount for each sibling.
Last season, over 1,400 players ages five to 18 enjoyed participating in the soccer season, which runs from Sunday, October 25, 2020, to Saturday, February 27, 2021.
New this season, instead of purchasing a “players card,” non-residents will be required to pay a non-resident fee of $125 for each child in addition to the soccer registration fee of $145.
Registering parents will need a copy of their child’s birth certificate and proof of residency, which can include an electric, gas, water, cable, or phone bill. To register, visit parklandsoccer.net.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source Parkland Talk.
- Jill Fox is an Emmy Award-winning writer and producer. She has worked on the public relations side as well as the television side of marketing for NBC Universal. A true Floridian, Fox grew up in Ormond Beach and now resides in Parkland with her husband, Brian and their two children, Madden, 11 and Randi, 7.
- News2021.02.26This Weekend: Parkland Dads Join Their Children On Stage in ‘Matilda’
- News2021.02.25Marjory Stoneman Douglas Senior Providing Tourniquets For Middle School Classrooms
- News2021.02.24Parkland Soccer U13 Division Taken By Storm
- News2021.02.23Light Bulb May Have Caused Fire in Parkland Home Tuesday