By: Matt Rothman
With kids off for the holiday break, former professional baseball player Stephen Cardullo held a Dullozone Baseball Holiday Skills Camp this week at Terramar Park.
While the players worked on hitting and field drills, the 2022 Marjory Stoneman Douglas graduate and second-round pick of the Boston Red Sox, Roman Anthony, also came to help.
“I am grateful to have the opportunity to teach our future the fundamentals of the game as well as provide a fun, positive environment to learn and make new friends,” Carullo said.
Cardullo plans to hold another camp on Monday, Jan. 16, when the kids are off from school for Martin Luther King. Jr. Day. Those interested in joining can contact Cardullo at Dullo33@bellsouth.net or by text at 954-415-6078.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.02.07Marjory Stoneman Douglas Girls Soccer Advances to Regional Semifinals
- News2023.02.07Parkland Pokers’ Evan Stramanak Wins Perfect Game ‘Player of the Year’
- News2023.02.06Marjory Stoneman Douglas Boys Basketball Team Wins 1st Playoff Game
- News2023.02.04Marjory Stoneman Douglas Cheerleading Team Finishes 3rd in State Championship