By Ryan Yousefi
Attention Parklanders that fancy themselves fans of classic hits from bands like Rolling Stones, ZZ Top, and Lynyrd Skynyrd, the perfect night of family fun takes this place right in your backyard this weekend.
The Parkland Eats ‘N’ Beats Concert Series returns on Saturday, June 3, with the Classic Rock and Blues band Big City Dogs, taking the Pine Trails Park Amphitheatre stage at 10351 Trails End.
The Eats ‘N’ Beats event is known as one of the City of Parkland’s best events that help support local musicians and food vendors while at the same time providing the community with an entraining night out with family and friends.
In addition to the live music, there will be a variety of food trucks offering delicious cuisine from all around the world.
The Eats ‘N’ Beats event is free and open to the public. Event organizers ask attendees to make sure to bring their blankets and chairs to make the fun-filled night as comfortable as possible.
Big City Dogs is a South Florida-based ‘Tribute’ band that specializes in playing Classic Rock and Blues hits that range from the 60s all the way up to the present day.
- Ryan Yousefi has lived in Coral Springs for over 30 years. He has worked as a writer for multiples outlets over the years, including the Miami New Times where he has covered sports and culture since 2013. He holds a Bachelor's Degree and a Master's Degree in Business Healthcare Management from Western Governors University.
- NewsOctober 3, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites the Community to Rock Shabbat and Dancing with the Torah Celebration on October 6
- NewsOctober 2, 2023Kol Tikvah Invites Women to Rosh Chodesh Celebration on October 3
- NewsOctober 1, 2023The Greater Pap Corps Hosts 7th Annual Golf For A Cure to Benefit Cancer Research
- NewsSeptember 30, 2023Parkland Promotes Physical Activity with 27th Annual National Walk & Roll to School Day on October 4